Disclaimer: Any code or scripts linked on this page (or this blog) are provided as-is, with no warranty of support or function. Be sure to test thoroughly in a non-production environment before deploying. I do make all reasonable attempts to test prior to posting code, and as time permits, I will attempt to provide some support if problems are found.
- LocalPortMonitor.zip – A vbs script (as a .txt file) for use in a SCOM unit monitor to locally check the status of a listening TCP port. Described here.
- WSHCheck.zip – A vbs script (as a .txt file) for use in a SCOM unit monitor to check the WSH version on 32-bit Windows agents. Described here.
- PutNodeInPatchMaint.zip – A powershell script to put nodes (and clusters, if applicable) in maintenance mode. Described here.
- DocumentMPs.zip – A powershell script to document unsealed management packs by outputting MP entities to a formatted html file. Described here.
- ListUsers2.zip – A powershell script to recursively list the members of a specified group to the defined recursion depth. Initially descriped here. Updates described here.
- WebMon.zip – A SCOM 2007 R2 management pack for monitoring of multiple websites controlled by a configuration file. Described here.
- EventLogSearch.zip – A simple Windows Forms application for searching events in a local or remote eventlog, including search by description. Described here.
- Net-SNMP_v1.01.zip – Version 1.0.1 of the Net-SNMP UNIX/Linx Management Packs. Described here.
- WSSBackup.zip – A VBS script for automating WSS 3.0 backups and an OpsMgr 2007 Management Pack to schedule and monitor the script. Described here.
- UNIX.Custom MP - Example SCOM 2007 R2 management pack for monitoring Defunct/Zombie processes on UNIX/Linux systems. Described here.
- DNS Resolution Monitor MP - Example SCOM 2007 R2 management pack demonstrating the use of the PowerShell Property Bag Probe module. Described here.
- CheckExpressionFilters.zip – PowerShell script for evaluating the configuration of ExpressionFilter modules in an unsealed OpsMgr Management Pack. Described here.
The xSNMP and Manage-X for Oracle MP projects have been established as community-driven projects, and are fully available at: http://xsnmp.codeplex.com.