October 29, 2013 Leave a comment
October has been a month full of releases for System Center UNIX and Linux management features. In case you missed these, here is a recap:
System Center 2012 R2
- System Center 2012 R2 is now available! See What’s New?
- The Configuration Manager UNIX and Linux agents for System Center 2012 R2 are available here.
- New documentation is now available for monitoring your Linux VM’s running in Windows Azure with Operations Manager.
System Center 2012 SP1
- Update Rollup 4 is now available. UR4 for Operations Manager has several fixes for UNIX/Linux monitoring, and adds support for Debian GNU/Linux 7. The UNIX/Linux Management Packs and agents for UR4 are available here.
System Center Management Packs for Java EE
- The Java EE MPs have been updated to add support for IBM WebSphere 8.x and Oracle WebLogic 12c. Support for these new app server versions requires the updated UR4 agent for discovery on UNIX/Linux computers.